Wood River Vision 20/20 Business of the Month Spotlight
Current and prospective Heritage Group customers alike are invited to the
At 110 E 9th Street in downtown Wood River, you’ll actually find three affiliated businesses: Heritage Bank, Heritage Insurance and HGI Realty. They were founded in 1952 by the late Charles E. “Chick” Moyer and built by many loyal associates and valued customers along the way. Over the past 64 years the company has expanded into thirteen Nebraska communities, which has a number of advantages for customers:
- Bank customers can transact business at any of the Heritage Bank locations. For example, many people live in Wood River and work in Grand Island or Kearney, so they can stop by either banking office if they need something. The bank also offers over 25 free ATM locations. The Cash Back Banking checking account with no foreign ATM fees anywhere is very popular, especially with customers who travel often.
- Due to Heritage Bank’s size it is able to invest in the latest technology services for customer convenience, such as free Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, Bill Pay, Mobile Deposit, and A2A/P2P payment systems.
- However, as a community bank, Heritage is fully committed to delivering personal service to every customer it serves. The Heritage Wood River team includes Jim Rennau, Sara Arnett, Maureen Rennau, Deb Rouse, Barb McTavish, Linda Rickert and Veronica Kaufman plus Rick Klamm, Kristy Schleeman, Tiffany Leonard and Amy Robinson in the insurance department. Steve Arnett of Wood River assists clients with professional trust and investment services across the state by appointment, including at the Wood River office. Jim, Sara, Penny, Scoot and Steve are all heavily involved in Wood River community projects to keep this community strong and growing. In order for them to be able to dedicate time to community projects, they need Wood River area residents to “think local first” when it comes to banking, insurance and realty services!
- With roughly 125 employees group-wide, there are experts on about every area of banking from lending to deposits to retirement plans and investing to merchant card processing services, and more. Those experts are routinely pulled in to assist clients throughout the state to ensure you get the best possible service at a fair price. Heritage has a solution, no matter what your need.
- Heritage Insurance is an independent insurance agency representing numerous high quality insurance companies. This means that its agents “shop” your insurance needs around to multiple companies to ensure you’re getting competitive pricing and appropriate risk management solutions for your unique needs.
- Heritage Insurance writes all types of insurance, including:
a. Home, auto, life, health, disability and long-term care for individuals
b. Farm owners, crop and livestock risk insurance for ag producers
c. Commercial property, liability, work comp, group health, dental and disability, and professional services coverages to name a few.
Plus, with 25 licensed agents specializing in various lines of business, our clients’ needs are met efficiently with the professionalism and depth of expertise they deserve.
HGI Realty is a full-service real estate agency that assists in the purchase and sale of any type of real estate in Nebraska. Jim Rennau, Rodney Peters and Curt Mickey would like to assist you with any home, farm and commercial property whether you’re looking to buy or sell.